User Guide for Missed Call Suite- G Suite Marketplace
“Missed Call Suite Sheet Add on” provides you the facility to run missed call campaigns. It lets you log all the missed calls received on your virtual number in an easy to use Google Spreadsheet in real time and thus helps you filter qualified leads. Optionally, you can send back an acknowledge SMS to the customer, trigger an automated voice call or auto connect your Agent/Executive/Sales person with the customer.
To test the app before proceeding with the virtual number purchase, we’ve given you the provision to receive missed calls on our shared number from a particular fixed number, dedicatedly bound to your App.
Once you purchase a dedicated virtual number for your App, you can provide that number to your customers, on which they can give missed calls that would be logged to this Google Spreadsheet.
Installation procedure for Missed Call Suite
- Open Google and go to the following link “
- Search for “Missed Call” and open “Missed Call Suite Sheet Add on” App that appears.
- Click on the install button. It will ask you to login with your google account (if you already are not logged in to any) and ask you for app permissions approval. Once installed, launch the app.
Step by Step guide for Missed Call Suite
On launch of the App you will be taken to your Google Spreadsheet, that serves as the log for all the Missed Calls received . Go to “Add-ons” menu tab and click “
Missed Call Suite Sheet Add on
” It has the following options:
- To start with the Add On: Select the first option i.e. start. This opens up an App panel on the right hand side of the Spreadsheet.
- Fill up your time zone, your country and your phone number.
- Time zone: It is mandatory field. This determines the format and the timezone to display the value of the Date and time column. However, this can be changed as and when required.
- Country (for Testing Purposes): It is optional field. This field is for reference purpose, to check how Missed Call Suite works.
- Phone Number
(for Testing Purposes)
:It is optional field. This field is for reference purpose, to check how Missed Call Suite works.
ountry and phone number are to test the working of app functionality by giving missed call from the added phone number on our virtual shared number, which will be displayed on submitting these details.
This feature provides you the provision to receive missed calls details for the missed calls received from the configured phone number, in the current Spreadsheet.
Note: THIS IS FOR TESTING PURPOSE ONLY. In the live system, after purchasing a dedicated virtual number, missed calls can be received from any number on your dedicated number and will be logged in the Spreadsheet.
- To benefit from the App entirely, and to purchase a dedicated virtual number, first recharge your account.
- To recharge your account click on “click
here to recharge” link. You will be redirected to recharge page.
- After successfully recharging. Click on refresh symbol, near your credits, to see your current balance after Recharge.
- Allow popups to open window.
- Recharge is necessary to proceed with the purchase of a dedicated virtual number.
- Minimum recharge amount is $10.
- Once you’ve credited your account then a new panel will be shown. Where you can now look for virtual dedicated numbers from your choice of country, by clicking on “Buy
- You’ll see “Choose
Country” option, select country of which you want to purchase a virtual number and click on “Show Numbers”. You will be able to see all virtual numbers of the selected country.
- The list shown, displays the number and the associated cost for each number. You can buy any virtual number from the list and associated amount would be deducted from your credit.
- To buy a virtual number, click on “Buy” button to purchase the number you want to. Your number will be purchased and will appear as an existing number in your system.
Note: Recharging your account is necessary before you can purchase a virtual number.
- Once you have successfully purchased the number, you will see the following screen:
- You are all set!
Ask your customers to give missed call on the purchased number and you will be able to see the Call Logs on your sheet.
Note: If you are an Indian customer, or wish to purchase an Indian virtual number,
for the further procedure of virtual number renting.
To contact us via a call, enter your number in textbox and click on “Call“ button and we will call you back shortly.
- If you’re facing any difficulty while using “Missed Call Suite App”, for that purpose we’ve provided you with a tutorial in our App itself. Click on “View tutorial” and a slide show starts, helping you with the App’s working.
- If you’ve already tested the App and you want to directly buy the virtual number then you can directly go to “Add-ons” then select “Buy Numbers ” and follow the steps mentioned
- Adding a Webhook
a web page, or we
, with custom callback.
You can do things like “Send an SMS” or “Trigger an Outbound Call” or “Auto-connect to your Agent/ Sales Rep” etc using this feature.
- If you want demo from us, Click on “Add ons” go to “Missed Call Suite” and select “Want Demo?” Enter your number in textbox and click on “Call”.We’ll arrange a demo for you and contact you back shortly.
Just write an email to us on
+firstname.lastname@example.org +email@example.com Already given a note below phone number field that number is for testing purpose