User Guide for Automated Telephonic Interview System ATIS
The ATIS App is a system that allows telephonic interviews to be conducted with little or no interviewer intervention initially. It voices out the questions to the interviewee and waits for the answers to be recorded either in the form of voice or by using the keypad on his/ her telephone.
The voice responses on the virtual number along with the answers keyed in are then stored in a Google spreadsheet which proves handy for an easy reference in the future. The interviewer thus gains the liberty to assess the candidate at his/her leisure and have a better judgement for the candidature. Virtual number can handle multiple calls simultaneously. So no chance of busy waiting tones.
Installation and Setup
ATIS can be downloaded from Google Marketplace.
- To install ATIS, you can go to the following link.
- Alternatively, you can go to “Google Marketplace” and search for “ATIS” in the search bar.
- Click on “Install”.
- In case you are asked for any permissions, grant the necessary permissions by clicking on “Continue”.
- If you are already signed in to your GMail account, you will be asked to choose your account, where you have to select your GMail account.
- If you are not signed in, you will be asked to sign in first before proceeding further with the installation.
- After you have granted the necessary permissions and have signed in into your GMail account, your app will be installed.
- While launching the app for the first time, you can launch it from the “Google Marketplace” itself by clicking on “Launch”. Alternatively, you can launch the “ATIS ” app by going to GMail, clicking on the apps section and then clicking on the ATIS app’s icon(provided that you are signed in to your account).
- Click on the app icon to launch it.
- After you launch the app, you will see that a Google spreadsheet that has been shared with you, this spreadsheet serves as the ATIS dashboard.
- This spreadsheet contains two worksheets, the Call Details sheet and the Account Statement sheet.
- The first sheet being the “Call Details” sheet, maintains all the details of the calls made to the virtual number along with the responses of the interviewee.
- The second sheet being the “Account Statement” sheet, maintains all details about your account balance.
In case of any queries related to ATIS, just write an email to us on email@example.com and we shall get back to you soon.