How to take automatic survey to understand customers needs and get their feedback. This is the most difficult question for many organisations who want to take up a large scale survey to collect valuable customer feedback. UMS Tech Labs have a ready solution called ATSA for this problem. Whats is ATSA & How can it be used to automate feedback ? To get the answers of these questions please read on this article till the end.
Lets first know whats is Automated telephone surveys. It is a systematic method of collection of data from dedicated audience by making calls Phone calls automatically to the preset list of targeted audience. This is generally done for collecting information and getting feedback via the telephone about the services or product quality. Generally Automated surveys are used for customer research purposes by call centers, They Can be used to measure performance and Customer satisfaction Indices. They can also be used for political advertising, Polling, Job satisfaction research etc.
Its really difficult to manually take this survey and record its finding as the audience group for the survey is generally large. Dialling each number separately is a herculean task Also it is difficult to keep and reproduce the evidence of the customers response for audit or reference purpose later. Also it may happen that customers may not receive your calls at the first go. So you need to keep trying them again and again. This complicates the matters even more.
To solve this up. UMS Tech Labs has built a standard solution with the use of cloud telephony. With this solution you can automate these surveys just over click of button. Also all the response provided by customer can be secured and recorded for future audit and reference purpose. The data is pushed into easy to use Google sheets. With the use of google sheet all kind of analytics can be run on it.
All that is needed to be done is just put the numbers of your targeted audience in the Google Sheet and press a start button from the sheet. The calls will be triggered to the customers simultaneously by using a virtual number. A welcome informative message about the survey will be played to customers followed by precorderd question which will be asked sequentially to the customer. Input provided by customer Voice + DTMF (pressing of numbers from dial pad) will be efficiently captured in the Google sheet. Even if the customer does not responds on the first call retries can be made efficiently without human intervention.
With the Automated Telephonic Survey App (ATSA) task of taking large scale surveys is just matter of minutes. The system data gathered in Google sheet is available for analytics.
Lets look as some of the common Use Case. where this can be used.
- By Government & NGOs to take surveys about the adoption and efficiency of the new welfare schemes launched by them.
- Conduct Market research before launching a product to understand prospective customer needs.
- Conducting job satisfaction Surveys.
- Conducting Product & Service quality Surveys with the customer.
- For political campaigns to broadcast agenda and get feedback.
- Reminders, to set automatic reminders to customers about their service or payment due dates.
- To Fix up service dates with customers.
The number of actual use-cases has no limitations practically.
What are the advantages of our ATSA (Automated Telephonic Survey App) ?
- Very Low Cost: The Total cost associated with this app is very low compared to other direct, Indirect manual and automated systems for gathering information and feedback. For more details about the pricing please visit Automated Telephonic Survey App product page.
- Easy to Use: The best part is along with low cost this is the most easiest way to take the survey. It’s just a matter of minutes to complete the survey.
- Documentation: The neat documentation of survey records in google sheet offers the availability for Audit and future reference.
- Reliability and Security: The data gathered is highly reliable as it is generated via direct interaction with end customer. Also the data generated in digital and highly secured. So data leak is not possible as the sheets are protected with Google passwords.
- Accessibility: The generated data can be accessible from all places and any device as this is stored on securely on cloud.
Certainly ATSA beat other modes of survey like online survey, Face to Face manual survey, Email Survey. With simultaneous calling and the facility to start & complete the surveys on click of button this UMS’ ATSA solution makes the complex task of survey easy and a matter of minutes.
For more information and free demo please visit the Automated Telephonic Survey App product page. If you want to know about the pricing please visit the Pricing Calculator. If you want more information and want UMS to contact you please leave your contact details on the Contact Us page.